Has it been a while since you've been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The PADI Scuba Review is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you're back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a few hours.
We recommend the PADI Scuba Review course, also called Refresher, to every certified diver who hasn’t dived since more than one year. It gives you more comfort and reduces the stress you might feel before diving again.
During your PADI Scuba Review Course you will brush up on your knowledge and skills from your PADI Open Water Course with the help of a PADI Professional. After you will jump into the water and will refresh the skills underwater together with your PADI Professional.
What will you learn?
- Knowledge Development to refresh the basic principles of scuba diving
- Open Water Dive to use your skills and explore (1 dive)
Example planning (1/2 day around 2,5h)
- 9:00 AM:
- Start Refresher at DSM Dive Center on Gili Trawangan
- 10:00 AM:
- Boarding time and transfer to the dive site
- 11:30 AM:
- Back to DSM Dive Center on Gili Trawangan
- Certified Diver (Open Water level)
- Be in good health (please consult a doctor and check the medical form)
- Adequate swimming skills
- Please send us an email, call us or drop by at DSM Dive to make your reservation at least 24 h in advance
How to continue
Continue with a normal fun dive with your dive buddy and a dive guide around the Gili islands or in the South of Lombok - Sekotong.