The PADI Specialty Course is specializing you in the specific field that you wish to get more knowledge and gain more confidence underwater.
You can start your next level of diving directly after the PADI Advanced Open Water Course. One of the main advantages of the Specialty Course is that it gives you the certification in your field and therefore more possibilities in diving.
You’ll hone your skills by completing specialty dives that you can choose from this list:
- (Fluo-) Night Diving
- Deep Diver
- Underwater Navigation
- Peak performance buoyancy
- Fish Identification
- Drift diving
- Sidemount diving
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Digital Underwater Videographer
What will you learn?
- The theory and practice of your specialty course
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver (no matter which dive organization)
- At least 15 years old
- Be in good health (please consult a doctor and check the medical form)
- Adequate swimming skills
- Please send us an email, call us or drop by at DSM Dive to make your reservation at least 24 h in advance
- To register for the PADI e-learning (Nitrox or Photography)please click here.
How to continue?
Continue with the PADI Rescue Diver Course. The PADI Rescue Course gives you more confidence underwater and trains you in scenarios how utilize your rescue skills.