PADI Divemaster on Gili Islands Lombok Indonesia
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you will fine-tune your dive skills, perfecting the effortless hover, and enhance your rescue readiness to anticipate and easily solve common problems. You will gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities to become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work in a remote dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.
A PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI..
What will you learn ?
How do we train you
Our Divemaster Candidates are part of our active Diving Team. As a DMC you will operate under the same rules and obligations of the other members of the Diving Team. With your Mentor, you will plan your training and improve your skills step by step to reach each goal of your training.
The more you move forward in your program, the more responsibilities you will have. You will be treated as a professional diver from your first day here, at the same time, as your skills improve, we will give you the opportunity to take the lead on different PADI Programs under the direct supervision of your instructor.
As we will treat you as professional diver, we also expect a professional attitude in return. The Divemaster is the first level of professional diving and our objectif is to bring you to that level.
A minimum training period of two months is required to cover your Divemaster training. Extra time beforehand is needed if you need to complete courses to satisfy the prerequisites.
- Knowledge Dev - Diving theory
- Knowledge Dev - Divemaster Manual
- Knowledge Dev - The Encyclopeida of Recreational Diving
- Knowledge Dev - PADI Standart
- Exercice - 800 m snorkel swim
- Exercice - 400 m swim
- Exercice - 100 m diver tow
- Exercice - 15 minutes floating
- Exercice - Equipment Exchange
- Skill - Dive Site Set Up and Management
- Skill - Dive Breifing
- Skill - Search & Recovery Senario
- Skill - Maping Project
- Skill - Deep Dive Senario
- WorkShop - Scuba Review in Confined Water
- WorkShop - Skin Diver Course & Snorkeling Supervision
- WorkShop - DSD Program in Confined Water
- WorkShop - DSD Program - Additional Open Water Dive
- WorkShop - Discover Local Diving in Open Water
- Practical - Skills Demonstration
- Practical - Rescue Senario
- Practical - Certified Divers in Open Water
- Practical - Open Water Diver Students in Confined Water
- Practical - Open Water Diver Students in Open Water
- Practical - Continuing Education Student Divers in Open Water
The prerequisites is quiet big, so do not hesitate to send us an E-Mail to know exactly if and how we can complete your training before starting your Divemaster Cours
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum 40 logged dives prior to entry into PADI Divemaster Training
- Minimum 60 logged dives prior to certification as a PADI Divemaster
- Experience in night, deep and navigation
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- Submit proof of CPR within the last 24 months
- Submit documentation of qualifying certifications
- Medical Clearance for any pre existing conditions. [ download the medical form here ]
- Having a credit card for the PADI Fee
In the dive industry, the booking has to be completed as soon as possible before the course. Diving is not too complicated, but it takes a lot of logistical support and organization.
Each Divemaster Candidate has to be in contact with our management to clarified all the logistic and equpiment, period of training, actual level of certification,..
With your instructor, we will explain your personal plan and how the course will be proceed.
Full Price List / Policy